Fast Forward

  • $44.00
    Unit price per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

This denim flare features a wide leg construction. High waisted zip/button closure and sure to make a statement! Perfect with a cropped top or bodysuit! The fabric is made from 98% cotton with the remaining 2% being spandex, while the lining consists of 95% polyester and 5% cotton. Model height is 5`8" and is wearing size small, and the approximate length of the garment is 43".

We Also Recommend